Thanksgiving 2005





Jerrod and I went to Duncan, OK to visit my Dad's family for the holidays. This was Jerrod's first trip to Duncan and it was also the first time he met several of my extended family members. My Mom and I drove up from Austin on the Monday before Thansgiving to help Grandot (my Dad's mother) prepare for the feast on Thursday. Jerrod and Liz (my sis) drove up together after Jerrod got off from work on Tuesday. They didn't get in until late, but they were glad to miss all the traffic on Wednesday. Along with all the family there, we brought all 3 dogs with us, which kept us very busy and made us a bit crazy! Overall, Thansgiving was rather relaxing -- We just watched movies, played games, worked Crosswords and ate!!! Jerrod and I hope that everyone else had just as relaxing and nice a holiday as we did! Here are some pictures from Duncan -- Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home