Da Dum Dee Dum....
We are officially hitched!!!!! On June 24, 2006, we said our vows in front of all of our friends and family (not a dry eye in the place) and now we are husband and wife!
It is so strange to think of all the planning for one day of our lives! I look back at my wedding day and think of what it means to me and I conclude that every single ounce of planning was well-made. Almost every person who I love most in the world was present to see me pledge my love for my soul mate... and the reception wasn't too bad either!
Kitty and I want to thank everyone who attended our wedding! You made our special day even more memorable! We will never forget your presence!
To our friends and family who were unable to attend, we sure did miss you! Drop us a line when you have a moment and try to stop by and see us when you get a chance!
Check out the pics from the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I hope you want to see a lot!
Lots of love from Mr. and Mrs. Jerrod Bain!
It is so strange to think of all the planning for one day of our lives! I look back at my wedding day and think of what it means to me and I conclude that every single ounce of planning was well-made. Almost every person who I love most in the world was present to see me pledge my love for my soul mate... and the reception wasn't too bad either!
Kitty and I want to thank everyone who attended our wedding! You made our special day even more memorable! We will never forget your presence!
To our friends and family who were unable to attend, we sure did miss you! Drop us a line when you have a moment and try to stop by and see us when you get a chance!
Check out the pics from the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I hope you want to see a lot!
Lots of love from Mr. and Mrs. Jerrod Bain!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home