Thanksgiving 2008
For the second year in a row (maybe shortly becoming an annual tradition!), Jerrod and I hosted Thanksgiving at our home in Houston. Jerrod's grandmother came from Rankin, Texas and spent the entire week with us (Jerrod's school was off the entire week). Also, Jerrod's brother, Jeremy joined us from Waco. Then, my immediate family (Mom, Dad, Lizzy and Robert) all joined us for the meal.
Jerrod, Granny and Jeremy worked hard to get the house looking great before everyone arrived. We had all the Christmas decorations up and looking perfect for Thanksgiving, that way we could enjoye the downtown after the meal without the worry of decorating. I worked hard the night before to get as much ready for the meal as possible. I was truly thankful to Jerrod and Jeremy for fixing and unclogging garbage disposal the night before, just in time for all of the cooking and cleaning!
The weather was wonderful (albeit a little warm for Thanksgiving) and the food delicious and plentiful. Jerrod and I certainly have a lot to be thankful for, as we are incredibly blessed with a wonderful family and life. We could not ask for more!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home