Jerrod, Katherine & Campbell

Sunday, February 28, 2010

3D/4D Ultrasound Pictures: 32 Weeks

We had a 3D/4D Ultrasound last week. Baby Campbell wouldn't move his arms (His arms are on both sides of his head, just like he's sleeping with his arms on his head. Just like his Daddy!) so we didn't get a completely clear shot of his face. Here's the best show we did get. You are able to see his 2 elbows (below his chin), his right eye, his nose and his mouth. Hopefully everyone is able to see it! If not let me know I'll see if I can help point it out. (Just FYI, the majority of the stuff on the right side of the picture is placenta, so don't get confused with that part.)

1 Comments:

  • At 3/23/2010 8:19 PM, Blogger Allena said…

    You have a ridiculously tiny bump! I love that you are naming the baby Campbell - I would have loved to do that, but Swope just doesn't have the same ring for a first name. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home