Less than 2 weeks.....
With less than 2 weeks till little Campbell is due to enter this world, we are frantically trying to get everything order, while enjoying the little quiet time we have left!
Can't wait to introduce everything to Campbell, when he arrives. More to come.....
Can't wait to introduce everything to Campbell, when he arrives. More to come.....


2 Comments:
At 4/09/2010 9:53 PM,
Rachel Mardock said…
I just checked your blog again and found a ton of posts I wish I would have seen earlier! We're so excited for Campbell to arrive - it looks like you guys are too. I love the nursery - very cute colors and pictures. Let us know when he arrives!
Rachel
At 4/13/2010 6:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
Gollygeewillikers guys. I sure am excited for you. Only a few more days!!!
Life is on the up and up. I love you both.
-Robert :)
Post a Comment
<< Home